- July 2009
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 500g turkey mince
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley, plus extra to garnish
- Tzatziki and warm flatbreads, to serve
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in warm water. Heat half the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until tender. Cool.
- Mix the mince, feta and parsley into the onion and season. With wet hands, shape the mixture around the skewers and drizzle with the remaining oil. Cook the koftas in a griddle pan over a medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning. Serve with tzatziki, flatbreads, a tomato, onion and cucumber salad and garnish with parsley, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...