Houmous with pine nuts
- March 2021
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 10 min
We show you how to make quick vegan houmous with pine nuts that’s seriously smooth and creamy. It’s the perfect dip for sharing with friends in front of the TV.
For more snacking inspiration, check out our collection of dip recipes.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 18g (2.1g saturated)
- 6.9g (0.6g sugars)
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained (keep the water)
- 50g tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 50ml good-quality olive oil
- 50g pine nuts, toasted and cooled
- Put the drained chickpeas in a food processor with 50ml of the reserved chickpea water. Add the tahini, lemon juice, garlic clove, and olive oil and some seasoning.
- Whizz until smooth, adding a little more of the chickpea water if you need to. Stir in the pine nuts and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Avocado houmous with coriander pitta
This avocado houmous recipe with coriander pitta combines the usual suspects of chickpeas and tahini...